Saturday 9 July 2011

Daft Mistakes :o)

Out and about a few more times, some planned some spur of the moment. Spur of the moment have been a mix of good and oh whoops ;o) I got home from work and it was raining, 'oh good' thinks me...chance to work through an idea of capturing people with umbrellas, school kids have such a great variety of animal faces etc etc. The weather just has not improved so I will just have to make the best of what opportunities present themselves to me.Grabbed camera and my own brolly, parked up and......had forgotten to put the memory card in!! Just goes to show planning and workflow should always be checked! I knew I had to put the card in and picked up my camera to do so, realised I had the wrong lens on it, changed that, got interrupted by something else and promptly forgot the card! Back home and back down to the High Street within 5 minutes but had missed the main school run rush. Managed to take some other points of view and possibly a shot for inclusion in my set so not all bad! I bet I'll do it again at some point though lol.



More exploration shots, what was it like shooting in the rain under an umbrella...signs and people, just off Welling High Street.




I quite liked the bright colours advertising the up and coming Danson Festival, a bright splash on a dull day. A sign which helped show the facilities available to people in the neighbourhood.


Still looking at splashes of bright colour on a grey day I loved the bright rainbow of this shop signage, also the reflection of the bus head lights reflecting in the wet.

Another shot of bus shelters, I quite liked the dark silhouette of the man, and the bright colour of the paramedic vehicle passing by, more images to think about and possibly revisit if the weather improves!

No comments:

Post a Comment