Saturday 9 October 2010

Jumps In Feet First...

Well...it's all go and it's all new. Have had a personal Blog where I post random ramblings for a while but that was on Wordpress. Wanting to keep these Blogs seperate and seeing that a lot of people have set up their learning logs with Blogger thought I'd give it a go. My skills with HTML and web usage is ok but not brilliant so will be a learning curve with Photography as well as Blogging :o)

I have completed NCFE Photography Level 1 and 2 and have been fortunate to gain APEL for Photography 1: TAOP and P&P.

Looking to fill in the gaps of my knowledge working through DPP and hope to eventually complete all 3 levels and gain the BA Hons.

A journey starts with a single step...so here I am jumping in and starting that journey :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment