Saturday 9 October 2010

Study Skills...

I quite enjoyed doing the written assignments for the NCFE courses I did and am also looking forward to that part of this course. My problem sometimes seems to be agonising over "have I done enough". My NCFE tutor said I lacked confidence in myself and therefore occasionally put too much in, not that he minded the "too much" just wading through it when I had already covered what had to be said ;o)
So I need to make sure I keep an eye on that :o) Being given a deadline for the first assignment will help me plan ahead. Working part time and with my son spending alternate weekends with his father I hope to be able to dedicate the time needed to complete the course and to the best of my ability. I think my time management is fairly good and I invariably build in contingency.

Need to make sure time is allocated properly, I take lots of notes, record all thought process', keep this blog uptodate, lots of relevant research, note books and websites used for bibliography etc etc. Make sure I am au fait with how to quote and how to reference.

Finally the presentation making sure it is neat and clear and importantly answers the question.

Ok.... basics covered onto the coursework....

No comments:

Post a Comment